Are you looking to be part of an integrated industry with a mix of creativity and technology and hands on craftmanship?
Bremner Visual is a well-established signage business servicing reputable businesses from 1978. Working with clients including the Gold Coast Airport, John Flynn Hospital, Gold Coast City Council, Currumbin SLSC, Edge Early Learning Centres plus more, we provide full service signage ranging from illuminated signage, neon and LED signs to digital printing, pylon and sky signs, vehicle graphics and billboards, fabricated signage and traditional sign writing. As part of Bremner Visual, our signage team boasts in-house design, project management capability and all of the latest signage production equipment.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting position available for a motivated person who is willing to learn everything we know. Our team will be sharing all of our knowledge and experience to make you a diversified sign writer and give you a stable future within an industry that is always required.
What is part of the apprenticeship?
You will be a full time apprenticeship and will be awarded with full trade qualifications at the end of your 4yrs. Training and experience will be provided in the following categories:
• Vinyl application
• Vehicle wraps
• Spray painting with all kinds of paint and operating a spray booth
• Aluminium, steel and acrylic fabrication
• Laser cutting machine
• Cherry Picker and EWP experience
• Signage and graphics installation
• Team collaboration
• Help gain trade Tickets (White Card, Work at Heights with EWP, ASIC)
• Maintaining all job record keeping and timely administration as necessary
Who are we looking for?
• Strong work ethic and highly motivated
• Excellent communicator
• Experience with power tools
• Product assembly
• Manual handling
• School leavers are encouraged to apply
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org